|The week as it was
||[Apr. 14th, 2007|04:49 pm]
|||||Some fat bird singing show-tunes (see current location)||]|
- Didn't eat a single easter egg, I ate chocolate but not for religious reasons.
- Finished my latest crochet/amigurumi project, will post fotos soon.
- Scruffy died on Monday night. I buried him in the garden on Tuesday then took the day off work. I miss his night-time food demands. He was around a year old, a good age for a mouse & better than if he'd stayed in the lab.
- Went from morning shift to night shift & am currently doing my second solo shift. The job is going well & I'm learning bankable new skills. Gonna watch the John Carpenter special tonight, the only thing I've actually wanted to see so far.
- Am slowly getting used to beer, I've probably had 10-15 total since Monday.
- Took Gregg & Christine out for dinner & then met Simon, Paul & Adrian at the Newtown. Good company but was kinda bored (until the beer took effect).
- Found a flea in my bed & got pissed off. There was a bit of door-slamming & muttered curse words.
- Got a told I need to move out within 5 weeks, might need more time but would move today if I could. Gregg's coming with, leaving Phillip to his partially washed plates, mongrel cats & assorted "idiosyncrasies".
- Had more crazy dreams, one about shitting the bed, repeatedly. Another about running someone down on Xmas day & another where I was in a relationship with someone I like & we had a threesome with Chris Evans (actor from Fantastic Four/Sunshine) but woke up before the sex part.
- Bought myself a few presents with my first pay; a grey bonds hoodie, DVDs & underwear.
- Went to a midnight screening of Sunshine with Andrew & ate nearly an entire bucket of popcorn. I love how the salt affects my lips.
- Didn't smoke any weed, but wanted to.